Leadership is about impact, influence, and inspiration.
Leadership Motto: Find people smarter than me, then get them working together.
My first experience in helping others was when I was an MDA Summer Camp volunteer in high school and college. I left school with a determination to do my part to improve others' lives, and in doing so, impact the world.
• A visionary, collaborative leader, experienced in navigating disruption and guiding entrepreneurial and data-driven teams that get results. Able to align resources to a shared vision, define strategic imperatives, and drive results across organizational boundaries.
• An organizational change agent and innovator valued for expertise in facilitating and establishing a culture of collaboration, process improvement, and collective vision for volunteers, board, and staff stakeholders. An advocate for diversity and inclusion.
• Public speaker, ambassador, and media representative who can distill complicated concepts into simple audience-focused communications.
• Successful revenue driver with a proven record of prospecting, cultivating, soliciting, and retaining individual and corporate donors. Expert at new audience recruitment while engaging long-term supporters. Establishes a mission-driven culture of philanthropy with staff and board.
• Trusted partnership builder and cross-functional collaborator leveraging highly effective communication, diplomacy, and negotiation skills to cultivate relationships with top internal and external leaders. Always anticipating needs and potential pitfalls. In-depth experience in strategy creation and operationalizing goals to achieve them.
• Project leader with a record of success, translating complex visions into successful processes. Adept at global planning, budgeting, and risk mitigation.
Former Chief Development and Marketing Officer at
Former VP and Chief Marketing Officer at
Former VP, Fundraising Programs at
Former SVP at ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Studied Finance & Marketing at Old Dominion University